2021 University Scholarship Recommendation
Deadline: December 1st
*Note: If the student is selected as a scholarship winner, we will request official transcripts to qualify their scholarship.
- The purpose of this new process is to work closely with University faculty allowing the department an opportunity to choose the students who will be part of the scholarship selection process.
- The department will select two students. One student should demonstrate academic excellence, and the second student should prove financial need while demonstrating extensive effort to achieve educational attainment.
- University submits two student applicants to WACA via an online application form, including a statement of recommendation for each student applicant.
- Scholarship Committee selects recipients from the group of applications submitted by universities.
- The department is notified of selected scholarship winners.
- WACA contacts selected students and requests official transcripts.
- Funds are mailed directly to the university for tuition allocation.
- Students and schools agree to be featured in WACA’s magazine The Quarterly, social media & marketing material.
For more scholarship information, contact Julie Dunaway at email@example.com